Remove this ad
First  Prev  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  Next  Last
Do you want a maid or a butler to serve you?
48851 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / ewan ko
Offline
Posted 9/14/10
a butler.... woot, sebastian and hayate....
2479 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / CT
Offline
Posted 9/15/10
That would be so wierd.... I'd feel like I would have to dress up for them... or... put on socks or something.

I'd probably just order them to... stay out of my face... if I had one.
Posted 9/15/10

kenkorrupt wrote:

That would be so wierd.... I'd feel like I would have to dress up for them... or... put on socks or something.

I'd probably just order them to... stay out of my face... if I had one.


Lmao

They steal all the time, so no. But I would like a cook so I can have Asian food whenever I want.

2479 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / CT
Offline
Posted 9/15/10

_-_-Dandelion-_-_ wrote:


kenkorrupt wrote:

That would be so wierd.... I'd feel like I would have to dress up for them... or... put on socks or something.

I'd probably just order them to... stay out of my face... if I had one.


Lmao

They steal all the time, so no. But I would like a cook so I can have Asian food whenever I want.



With that in mind ... If I had the kind of income that would permit it... I'd buy a house... put fancy things everywhere... and hire a butler/maid... and use the most toxic industrial adhesive to glue all the desirable things to surfaces. That would be such a wtf moment for a thieving butler!

>.<
Posted 9/15/10

kenkorrupt wrote:


_-_-Dandelion-_-_ wrote:


kenkorrupt wrote:

That would be so wierd.... I'd feel like I would have to dress up for them... or... put on socks or something.

I'd probably just order them to... stay out of my face... if I had one.


Lmao

They steal all the time, so no. But I would like a cook so I can have Asian food whenever I want.



With that in mind ... If I had the kind of income that would permit it... I'd buy a house... put fancy things everywhere... and hire a butler/maid... and use the most toxic industrial adhesive to glue all the desirable things to surfaces. That would be such a wtf moment for a thieving butler!

>.<


LOL

Genius! XD
Posted 9/15/10
a butler like Sebastian!!
667 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/17/10 , edited 9/17/10
not really .
I don't need one
1878 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Athens
Offline
Posted 9/22/10
a butler!!!!! how can i choose a maid after watching kuroshitsuji?
561 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 10/15/10
It doesn't matter to me.
If its a girl I hope shes kawaii >.<
And if its a butler I hope hes freaking hot with an accent.

As long as they can CLEANN!!!
Posted 10/15/10
Mmmm.....

Duh. I mean. Who doesn't want one? Of course I want one... :3
12238 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Pora Elinu
Offline
Posted 10/15/10
Nah, I would have to pay them If they are willing to do for free then Why not
Posted 10/15/10
not really serve because i'll get lazy but maybe a massage person
62518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Gооgʟә Me
Offline
Posted 10/15/10
Nah...I'm okay with doing things myself. Having someone do things for you will only make a person lazy and I saw someone write a cook, but you never know if you piss em' off, the cook might spit in your food. Trust no one...lol. xP
24310 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/15/10
Definitely a maid or two or three, but I'd have nanny cams installed everywhere so they don't steal anything.
Posted 10/15/10
Only if he was like Sebastian xD
First  Prev  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.