First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Have you ever been denied a kiss?
Posted 8/15/11
No.
Posted 8/15/11
If someone gave you a million dollars would you refuse ?
Posted 8/15/11

idiot_parade wrote:

If someone gave you a million dollars would you refuse ?


Refuse what?

Posted 8/15/11

Vega66 wrote:


idiot_parade wrote:

If someone gave you a million dollars would you refuse ?


Refuse what?



Kissing me is like someone handing you a million dollars



Kissing me is like winning the lottery mate ;)


lol jks.
Posted 8/15/11 , edited 8/15/11

idiot_parade wrote:


Vega66 wrote:


idiot_parade wrote:

If someone gave you a million dollars would you refuse ?


Refuse what?



Kissing me is like someone handing you a million dollars



Kissing me is like winning the lottery mate ;)


lol jks.


I highly doubt that's a complete joke. I would refuse you easily for being conceited.
4582 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / all around the wo...
Offline
Posted 8/15/11
no, ive been threatened with one though
Posted 8/16/11

Vega66 wrote:


idiot_parade wrote:


Vega66 wrote:


idiot_parade wrote:

If someone gave you a million dollars would you refuse ?


Refuse what?



Kissing me is like someone handing you a million dollars



Kissing me is like winning the lottery mate ;)


lol jks.


I highly doubt that's a complete joke. I would refuse you easily for being conceited.


Because you are haughty of heart, you say, "A god am I! I occupy a godly throne in the heart of the sea!"

63106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Hawaii
Online
Posted 10/10/11

Lauriet wrote:


Vega66 wrote:


idiot_parade wrote:


Vega66 wrote:


idiot_parade wrote:

If someone gave you a million dollars would you refuse ?


Refuse what?



Kissing me is like someone handing you a million dollars



Kissing me is like winning the lottery mate ;)


lol jks.


I highly doubt that's a complete joke. I would refuse you easily for being conceited.


Because you are haughty of heart, you say, "A god am I! I occupy a godly throne in the heart of the sea!"



Posted 10/10/11 , edited 10/10/11

Lauriet wrote:

Because you are haughty of heart, you say, "A god am I! I occupy a godly throne in the heart of the sea!"





I know, aren't I just funny?
2514 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Aslyum 626
Offline
Posted 10/10/11
Yes. By my bird
Posted 10/10/11
Getting rejected by little babies makes me so depressed.
2486 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 10/10/11
no..... its usually the other way around
2322 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / California, Hawai...
Offline
Posted 10/10/11
sucks for u man, sorry about that
136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / Your bedroom,
Offline
Posted 10/10/11
I've denied someone... I literally knew them for two hours and they were all "KIIIIIIIIISS ME!" So me, being the strong independent woman that I am, pushed him away yelling, "I DON'T KNOW YOU LIKE THAT!" And all of his friends where there.
47 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
California
Offline
Posted 10/10/11
Girls can be picky.

Yes.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.