First  Prev  334  335  336  337  338  339  340  341  342  343  344  345  346  Next  Last
How did you learn about Crunchyroll?
46007 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M
Offline
Posted 6/19/12
Had no choice when the fan sub site dattebayo.com stopped posting he shows I liked. I sure miss being able to download episodes for later and the more colorful subtitles;)
3217 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/19/12
found it by random a long time ago when you needed to make an account to watch the videos ^-^ maybe
71305 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / UofL; Louisville, KY
Offline
Posted 6/19/12
I found it from naruto.com It said: free Naruto Shippuden episodes every week straight from Japan on a one-week delay. To watch it immediately go to crunchyroll.com and purchase a membership. I went and been here since.
31067 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Arizona
Offline
Posted 6/19/12

lcnorse wrote:

Had no choice when the fan sub site dattebayo.com stopped posting he shows I liked. I sure miss being able to download episodes for later and the more colorful subtitles;)


i think thats how i found out. when they posted a news feed about how they were going to stop subbing it because crunchy roll obtained the rights to stream it
4522 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Missouri
Offline
Posted 6/19/12
Looking for Anime to watch to pass time.
Posted 6/19/12

ChaseTheCase wrote:

Looking for Anime to watch to pass time.


Did you now?
4522 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Missouri
Offline
Posted 6/19/12

thereagaib wrote:


ChaseTheCase wrote:

Looking for Anime to watch to pass time.


Did you now?


Yeah. Anime as a hobby/passtime is completely new to me. I haven't been able to watch it as much as I used too back in early 2012, but I watched High school of The Dead on Netflix and got hooked since... Since then I've watched maybe 20 or so other series of different shows.
2243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / Indiana
Offline
Posted 6/19/12
Last year my one friend suddenly got interested in anime and manga. And then she and my other friend were saying how they watched the first one and a half seasons of an anime online over the weekend together over the one friend's house. I asked where and what anime and they said "Shugo Chara" then over the next weekend I googled it, came to crunchyroll started watching Shugo Chara got frustrated with all the ads went to Anime Crazy.net and watched Shugo Chara until I learned that crunchyroll had an ipod app. Then I downloaded the app made an account and has been active ever since. ^_^ I never finished Shugo Chara by the way. xD It didn't interest me, I prefer animes like Death Note and Hetalia. (Two total opposites but after watching Death Note some comedic relief is needed.)
66238 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F
Online
Posted 6/19/12

crash1187 wrote:


lcnorse wrote:

Had no choice when the fan sub site dattebayo.com stopped posting he shows I liked. I sure miss being able to download episodes for later and the more colorful subtitles;)


i think thats how i found out. when they posted a news feed about how they were going to stop subbing it because crunchy roll obtained the rights to stream it


I miss DB, they were the first fan-subs i followed. Prior to them my anime was limited to what i could find in stores/rentals or got picked up on networks like CN and G4.

But i found out about CR when they obtained streaming for skip beat and chihiro-subs.com announced they were dropping it.
31067 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Arizona
Offline
Posted 6/19/12

amerefelie wrote:


crash1187 wrote:


lcnorse wrote:

Had no choice when the fan sub site dattebayo.com stopped posting he shows I liked. I sure miss being able to download episodes for later and the more colorful subtitles;)


i think thats how i found out. when they posted a news feed about how they were going to stop subbing it because crunchy roll obtained the rights to stream it


I miss DB, they were the first fan-subs i followed. Prior to them my anime was limited to what i could find in stores/rentals or got picked up on networks like CN and G4.

But i found out about CR when they obtained streaming for skip beat and chihiro-subs.com announced they were dropping it.


yea. i remember going to block buster to rent anime. they had horrible anime and a horrible selection. took me less than a month to watch all they had
66238 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F
Online
Posted 6/19/12

crash1187 wrote:

yea. i remember going to block buster to rent anime. they had horrible anime and a horrible selection. took me less than a month to watch all they had


Ha, I'm surprised they didn't ban me and some of my friends. We used to make them search for the next volume in a series, call the store that had it to hold it for us while we drove an hr across town to rent it 5 min before closing. When Tower Records rented anime, we'd show up there at midnight too.
4607 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / LV.
Offline
Posted 6/19/12
Through the android market. I was on a road trip and needed something to watch. Haha. I always thought Crunchyroll was just an Asian forum to talk on. I didn't know it was an anime site. Glad I found it!
Posted 6/19/12

ohraii wrote:

Through the android market. I was on a road trip and needed something to watch. Haha. I always thought Crunchyroll was just an Asian forum to talk on. I didn't know it was an anime site. Glad I found it!


I have taught you well my son.
38 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/19/12
ths girl i fell in love with told me and everytime i go on the site it reminds me -__- i miss ya julie
655 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / In the bushes nex...
Offline
Posted 6/19/12
I was searching for anime apps on my ipod and this came up...
First  Prev  334  335  336  337  338  339  340  341  342  343  344  345  346  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.