Remove this ad
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply The dreaded rules
Moderator
4590 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Colorado
Offline
Posted 1/20/09 , edited 3/10/09
Ever since Naruto began streaming again on CR, the amount of traffic to the group has increased significantly. And although I'm sure everyone here is very nice and polite, I believe a general explanation of some rules is in order.

To be perfectly clear, any habitual breaking of rules by any person can and probably WILL result in a ban.


General group rules
1: Be polite to everybody you talk to. We all have feelings, and sometimes they get hurt easily. Don't put anybody down or belittle them, it just isn't nice.

2: Keep the language at a PG-13 level. There are minors present, so save the cursing for somewhere more appropriate please.

3: Absolutely no bashing or trolling of any kind for any reason whatsoever. I don't care how angry you are or for what reason, dont take it out on others, and dont force us to share your anger by posting angry comments.

4: Do not post spam. By spam I mean those dreaded one word replies, advertisements, comments completely off topic, or CHAIN LETTERS. When posting in a thread, try to post something meaningful that others might want to read rather than just trying rack up CR points with meaningless responses.

5: NO advertising! I mentioned this in number four, but its just that important. No matter how many posts I delete or accounts I report, the amount of advertisement posts never seems to drop. Please do your part by, first of all, not visiting these sites that are being advertised, and letting me or another moderator know about them when they appear. If you feel the need to advertise your oh so amazing group or website, do so somewhere else please.

6: Try not to double post. This isnt as important as some of the others, but try to get out all your information in one post. If you do forget something, simply use the edit button instead of making a completely new post.

7: Keep the photo gallery PG-13 and try not to upload existing pictures. Maybe some of you really enjoy those Naruto doujinshi floating about the net, but like I said before, there are minors here and we can't be showing them that kind of stuff. Also, going and deleting doubled pictures is a tedious process sometimes, so lets look before uploading a photo please.

8: Keep spoilers in the proper threads and remember to add the spoiler button to them. I know I hate it when people spoil a book or an anime to me, and it irks me when I read a thread that does the same thing, so keep spoilers in a spoiler button and keep talk of spoilers in the proper threads.

9: Duplicates. Please browse the group's forum before posting your thread because there's a chance that your thread could be a duplicate.

Note: We lock all duplicates, unless we have a valid reason to keep it open.

10: Have fun! There may be some rules, but this place is meant to be fun. So meet new people, have some good conversations, and watch alot of Naruto Shippuden!


If you have any questions regarding the rules, or you think this thread needs updating, PM me or one of the other mods at any time.

Posted 1/21/09
UH.
i hate spammers. :/
Member
18493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / ENGLAND
Offline
Posted 1/21/09
Huumm hope people can stick to these
Moderator
102793 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 1/21/09

mudka_x wrote:

UH.
i hate spammers. :/


A lot of us do lol


cadian134 wrote:

Huumm hope people can stick to these


So far we haven't had to ban anyone, so I think it's going pretty well xD
Member
669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / arizona
Offline
Posted 1/25/09
if....you say so naruto is what cause this
Moderator
102793 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 1/25/09

oreopink wrote:

if....you say so naruto is what cause this


What do you mean?
Member
669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / arizona
Offline
Posted 1/26/09

xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


oreopink wrote:

if....you say so naruto is what cause this


What do you mean?


crunchyroll.com was perfect fine with naruto
Moderator
102793 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 1/26/09

oreopink wrote:


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


oreopink wrote:

if....you say so naruto is what cause this


What do you mean?


crunchyroll.com was perfect fine with naruto


Oh lol well naruto's back xD
171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 1/29/09
lol I like the fact that Narutis back on crunchyroll but it takes forever to upload the new eps . . . . . I think thats why everyones saying that theirs other websites to go to to watch them aswell so you cant really blame people for doing thatcan you ?
Moderator
102793 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 1/30/09

Gekko_Bara wrote:

lol I like the fact that Narutis back on crunchyroll but it takes forever to upload the new eps . . . . . I think thats why everyones saying that theirs other websites to go to to watch them aswell so you cant really blame people for doing thatcan you ?


Naruto is uploaded onto CR an hr after it's aired in Japan. It's impossible for other sites to have it before CR does because CR gets it straight from Viz Media..
171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 1/30/09
that dosnt mean that their arnt other sites that have that same permission as cr. I'm just saying that their are plenty of people who make money through amine, and only have two or three long serised anime gives them the better deal because they can be like we ONLY want this, this, and this anime on our website. Thus getting the better deal because they can pay more for the anime they want. It's alot easier then having 500 or 600 anime to pay for all at once. It makes sence dosn't it?
Posted 1/31/09 , edited 1/31/09
i hope they listen to this 2 cause i agree with all of them and i don't care about cr points
Moderator
102793 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 1/31/09 , edited 1/31/09

Gekko_Bara wrote:

that dosnt mean that their arnt other sites that have that same permission as cr. I'm just saying that their are plenty of people who make money through amine, and only have two or three long serised anime gives them the better deal because they can be like we ONLY want this, this, and this anime on our website. Thus getting the better deal because they can pay more for the anime they want. It's alot easier then having 500 or 600 anime to pay for all at once. It makes sence dosn't it?


As of right now, there's no other sites that have "permission" or any type of agreement like CR has with Viz Media.

Most anime sites only carry fan-subs, where CR has the legit anime with the real subs. In all honesty, I'd rather pay for the real thing than pay for some type of rip off =/


Punk_Ichigo wrote:

i hope they listen to this 2 cause i agree with all of them and i don't care about cr points


Thanks, I'm hoping that everything will go smoothly xD
171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 1/31/09
lol well i give cr props its an awsome site and all dont get me wrong
and it is better to have it on a site legit then to have the goverment go after someone
Moderator
4590 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Colorado
Offline
Posted 2/1/09

Gekko_Bara wrote:

lol well i give cr props its an awsome site and all dont get me wrong
and it is better to have it on a site legit then to have the goverment go after someone


Indeed, though some call the policies inconvienient, in the long run its better to play it safe and obey the law. Also, by getting on better terms with the corporations that produce said anime, were liable to see many new and exciting titles in the future!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.